ACO Name and Location:
MHN ACO, LLC
207 Crocker Street, Suite 200
Des Moines, IA 50309
ACO Primary Contact:
Derek Novak, MBA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- ACO participants in joint ventures between ACO professionals and hospitals:
No participants are involved in a joint venture between ACO professionals and hospitals
1. Dr. David Swieskowski, Ex-Officio Member and Chair representing Mercy Health Network
2. Dr. Steven Joyce, Voting Member, Physician, ACO Participant, Mercy Medical Services
3. Amy Slevin, Voting Member, Director of Clinical Development, ACO Participant, Mercy Medical Services
4. Sean Williams, Voting Member, Chief Administrative Officer, ACO Participant, Mercy Medical Center Clinton Inc
5. Jay Collier, Voting Member, President, ACO Participant, Medical Associates of Clinton Inc
6. Verna Welte, Voting Member, Medicare Beneficiary Representative
- Key ACO clinical and administrative leadership:
1. ACO Executive: Dr. David Swieskowski
2. Medical Director: Dr. Steven Joyce
3. Compliance Official: Ms. Nancy Ruzicka
4. Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Ms. Kelly Taylor
- Associated committees and committee leadership:
1. Clinical Integration Workgroup Committee: Dr. David Swieskowski, Chair
2. Clinton Chapter Governance Committee: Dr. Jill Johnson, Chair
3. Sioux City Chapter Governance Committee: Dr. Steven Joyce, Chair
- Types of ACO participants or combinations of participants that formed the ACO:
1. ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement
2. Network of individual practices of ACO professionals
3. Partnership or joint venture arrangement between hospitals and ACO professionals
4. Hospital employing ACO professionals
5. Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
Shared Savings and Losses:
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Agreement period beginning 2018, Performance Year 2018: To be completed after the conclusion of the performance year.
Shared Savings Distribution
- Agreement period beginning 2018, Performance Year 2018:
- Proportion invested in infrastructure: To be completed after the conclusion of the performance year.
- Proportion invested in redesigned care processes/resources: To be completed after the conclusion of the performance year.
- Proportion of distribution to ACO participants: To be completed after the conclusion of the performance year.
Payment Rule Waivers
- No, our ACO does not use the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
Quality Performance Results
- 2018 Quality Performance Results
To be completed after the conclusion of the performance year.