Mercy Medical Center – Des Moines is a proud member of National Council for Healthcare Leadership’s (NCHL) National Council of Administrative Fellowships (NCAF).
- Applications for the 2018-2019 administrative fellowship position will be submitted using the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS).
- Applications may be submitted now until 11:59 p.m. on October 2nd, 2017.
- Telephone Interviews: October 17-19, 2017
- On-Site Interviews: During the week of November 6th, 2016
Using the NAFCAS portal, complete the requested question sets and upload the following required documents -- or submit all requested documents below in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter (Addressed to The Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee)
- Personal Statement (describing what stimulated your interest in healthcare, what your career goals are and how the fellowship will help accomplish those goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for Mercy Medical Center – Des Moines)
- Three letters of recommendation (Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (to be requested in the "Supporting Information" quadrant): (1) ACADEMIC, (1) PROFESSIONAL, and (1) OTHER (academic, professional, or letter from your program director)
- The recommender will upload the recommendation letters directly to the NAFCAS portal as directed by the site.
- Official Graduate School Transcripts and Unofficial Undergraduate School Transcripts. Please upload undergraduate transcript in the “Other” section under documents.
*To be considered a valid applicant, all parts of the application must be submitted by the deadline, 11:59 pm on October 2rd, 2017. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
If you have questions about the application or fellowship program, please contact Chelsea Van Vark at (515) 314-3173 or CVanVark@mercydesmoines.org.