Registration by calling the Mercy Nurse at 515 243-2584 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Mercy AHA Training Center Classes
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) (2 day class).
- ACLS Renewal (one day class)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Live Support) (2 day class)
- PALS Renewal (one day class)
- Closes a week before. Must pay to register.
CPR Classes (closed one week before class date)
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider Renewal
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Family & Friends CPR (non-certified)
- Closes 2 days before. Must pay to register.
- Mercy College Training Center Heartcode Lab-must pay to register
Childbirth Education Classes
- Prenatal Classes (5 week) (Main Campus, West Lakes, or Ankeny)
- Fast Track ($30)
- Refresher Class
- Breastfeeding Essentials
- Baby Basics
- Postpartum Adjustments
- Boot Camp for New Dads (fathers only)
- Baby Finance 101
- Great Expectations
- Sibling Class
- Breastfeeding: Mommy & Me-(support group) no registration needed
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday 11am-noon
Mercy Behavioral Health Classes
- Children in the Middle (Mercy Franklin or West Lakes)
- Class closes 2 days before. Must pay to register.
- Offered the 1st Saturday morning of the month at Mercy West Lakes Hospital
Offered the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Thursday evening at Mercy Franklin
Class closes the Wednesday before. Must pay to register.
- Care management of the patient with Diabetes. Must pay to register, free to Mercy Employees and affiliates.
Birthing Center Tours
- Offered Sunday afternoons.