Registration by calling the Mercy Nurse at 515 243-2584 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercy AHA Training Center Classes
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) (2 day class).
- ACLS Renewal (one day class)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Live Support) (2 day class)
- PALS Renewal (one day class)
- Closes a week before. Must pay to register.
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider Renewal
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Family & Friends CPR (non-certified)
- Closes 2 days before. Must pay to register.
- Mercy College Training Center Heartcode Lab-must pay to register
Childbirth Education Classes
- Prenatal Classes (5 week) (Main Campus, West Lakes, or Ankeny)
- Fast Track ($30)
- Refresher Class
- Breastfeeding Essentials
- Baby Basics
- Postpartum Adjustments
- Boot Camp for New Dads (fathers only)
- Baby Finance 101
- Great Expectations
- Sibling Class
- Breastfeeding: Mommy & Me-(support group) no registration needed
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday 11am-noon
Mercy Behavioral Health Classes
- Children in the Middle (Mercy Franklin or West Lakes)
- Class closes 2 days before. Must pay to register.
- Anger Management. May pay at the class. Must preregister
- STEPPS-must preregister
- Care management of the patient with Diabetes. Must pay to register, free to Mercy Employees and affiliates.
Birthing Center Tours
- Offered Sunday afternoons.