This is health insurance made easy. One simple application guides you to the right plans.
Look for us on the Iowa and Nebraska Exchanges! If you want to continue to receive care from Mercy Health Network facilities and affiliates, we are included in CoOportunity UI Health Alliance products. Our health care providers have you covered all across Iowa, eastern Nebraska and the Illinois Quad Cities.
What is on the new Health Insurance Exchange?
People shopping on the new Marketplace can now gain access to:
• Four levels of options: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze
• All government Qualified Health Plans.
• Options that fit your income and family size
• Easy to compare benefits and costs
Who can shop in the new exchanges?
The short answer: anyone who is looking for options in their health insurance. However, please note the following important details.
• People eligible for Iowa Health and Wellness Plan. Sign up beginning Oct. 1, 2013 and coverage begins January 1, 2014
• IowaCare patients. You MUST enroll in the Iowa Health & Wellness Plan by December 31, 2013 to continue coverage
• Self-insured individuals looking for commercial insurance
• Individuals with no insurance
• Small businesses with 1 to 50 employees
How to Reach the Exchange
Before you begin contacting the Exchange…review this checklist.
Online: Healthcare Marketplace for Iowa or CoOportunity Health.
By Phone: (Government ) 1-800-318-2596 TTY: 1-855-889-4325 CoOportunity: 1-515-777-7050 Local: 866-494-3001
CoOportunity Health is located at 2700 Westown Parkway, Suite 345, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
We've got you covered. And we're here to help.
Mercy is a member of the University of Iowa Health Alliance and our affiliated doctors have you covered all across Iowa, eastern Nebraska and the Illinois Quad Cities.
If you are enrolling in the Iowa Health and Wellness Plan, please choose a primary care doctor in our Mercy Health Network facilities and affiliates network
If you are enrolling in commercial insurance, please choose:
CoOportunity Choice UI Health Alliance plan or
CoOportunity Preferred UI Health Alliance plan