Margery Court, located in a secure area of the Bishop Drumm Care Center, is an approved Alzheimer’s care program that respects the dignity of the individual. It was the first program in Polk County to offer continuous care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and related illnesses.
Margery Court offers a low stimulating environment while maintaining the security that residents with dementia require. Residents receive care to meet their individual needs.
Margery Court offers:
- A compassionate and experienced group of medical professionals trained in geriatric medicine and dementia care
- Access to medical services from Mercy Medical Center, Mercy Clinics or other health care providers typically provided at Bishop Drumm
- Eleven semi-private rooms that can be customized to include items from a resident’s home
- A secured neighborhood with access to an enclosed courtyard, gazebo and garden
- Meals served in a family style setting that can be tailored to an individual’s dietary needs
- An environment that allows residents to participate in activities according to their abilities
For more information about Margery Court, please contact us at