Located on a beautifully landscaped 15-acre campus, Bishop Drumm Care Center offers high-quality care with a Christian approach. The continuing presence of the Sisters of Mercy provides that special quality of Christian love and understanding that has endured at Bishop Drumm since 1939.
Bishop Drumm Care Center is a licensed skilled nursing facility offering quality care to 150 residents with special attention to each individual’s personal and health care needs focusing on restorative care. Licensed staff are on duty 24-hours per day to provide for the various needs of our residents.
Bishop Drumm has been certified by Medicare as a Skilled Nursing Facility. By earning this certification, Bishop Drumm has demonstrated it offers the staff and equipment to give skilled nursing care and/or rehabilitation services.
Additional services offered at Bishop Drumm Care Center include:
- Margery Court, a 22-bed Alzheimer Care Unit
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Professional nurse aid staff
- Medication management
- Assessment and regular meetings with care givers
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Well-kept, clean, safe living environment
- Planned activities
- Counsel and support by our licensed social worker
- Daily Mass
- Spiritual counseling
- Schildberg Physical Therapy Room
- Restorative and wellness program
Please call for more information about Bishop Drumm Care Center, please contact us at (515) 270-1100.