Lung Cancer Screening Program | Lung Cancer Clinic
- Ongoing cough
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Unexplained fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
- Exposure to second-hand smoke
- Family history of lung cancer
- Radon exposure
- Living in areas with heavy air pollution
- in 2015, more that 221,000 men and women will be diagnosed with lung cancer.
- It’s estimated that 6.6 percent of men and women will be diagnosed with lung cancer at some point during their lifetime.
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women.