Excellence. Every Day in Every Way. It's what we at Mercy strive for in each and every patient encounter. It's who we are and defines the spirit of Mercy at work. Please watch the video below to learn more.
If you are passionate about caring for patients, families and colleagues in the spirit of what you've just seen, we encourage you to apply to become a member of the Mercy Family.
Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace. The list of Mercy employment opportunities is updated daily.
Effective July 1, 2011, Mercy implemented a nicotine-free hiring policy for all job applicants at our hospitals, clinics, outpatient centers and all other facilities. Anyone who applies for a position with Mercy is tested for nicotine during our regular pre-employment testing.
Applicants who test positive for nicotine will be eliminated from consideration. However, interested candidates may reapply after 6 months.
Mercy participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify®).
For additional information regarding E-Verify® is available online.
- Already a member of the Mercy family? Click here, click HR/Payroll Connection, and select the My Job & Career tab.
- External applicants: Click here to view a list of current positions available and apply on-line.
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners: Click here to view a list of current professional practice positions available and apply on-line.
- Home Health Services: Click here to view a list of available positions and apply on-line.
- Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or HIM positions: Click here to view a list of available positions and apply on-line through Conifer, our revenue cycle management partner..
- Benefits: Mercy is proud to offer a variety of competitive salary and benefits packages to meet the diverse needs of its employees. For additional information, click here.
- Volunteers: Click here to learn more about volunteering at Mercy.
- Thinking about relocating? Click here to see what Des Moines has to offer.