- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Children's Emergency Center
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Free Parent e-Newsletter
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
Additional Community Resources
Hawk-i - health care coverage for Iowa children in families with limited incomes.
Early Childhood Iowa - free objective, medically accurate early care, health and education information for families in Iowa.
Car Seat Fit Stations
In Iowa, 9 out of 10 child safety seas are installed incorrectly. Some of Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics staff members are certified child passenger safety technicians and volunteer at the Bob Brown Chevrolet Fit Station each month. It is requested that parents try to install their child's safety seat prior to arrival. Visit one of the upcoming Fit Station events to make sure your child's safety seat is installed correctly.
Bob Brown Chevrolet, 3600 111th St., Urbandale
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.