- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
The staff at the Craniofacial and Children's Reconstructive Surgery Center is readily available to provide support and information to patients and their families. Many resources are available online, but the craniofacial surgeon and staff are the best resources for answering questions.
More information about cleft lip/palate can be found at:
Dylan's Smile provides a support group for families of a child with cleft lip/palate or other craniofacial malformation. This provides families the chance to share experiences and offer one another helpful suggestions and support throughout the stages of the surgery/treatment experience.