- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Children's Emergency Center
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Free Parent e-Newsletter
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
CaringBridge® is a free, not-for-profit, easy-to-use Internet service developed to keep friends and family informed during important life events—including medical treatment, childbirth, rehabilitation or end-of-life-care.
By visiting CaringBridge®, patients and their families can easily create a secure web site and login at any time to post journal entries and photographs for their family and friends.
Visitors, who are provided the web address and password for the patient’s personal site, can read updates and post their messages of support and encouragement to the family.
Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines is proud to be a sponsor of this service.