- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Children's Emergency Center
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Free Parent e-Newsletter
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
Mercy encourages parents of NICU babies to participate in caring for the baby as much as possible. We encourage you to be at the bedside at any time during the day or night. We know you are as important to your baby as he or she is to you.
The only time you will not be allowed in the unit is if there is a special procedure being done in the nursery. At this time, we may ask you to step out briefly.