- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
Big brothers and sisters are welcome in the nursery. Since young children may have contagious illnesses, and because your ill baby needs to be protected, we ask parents to share in our responsibility for infection control. Parents will be asked to sign a form regarding the health of baby’s siblings prior to their visit.
Friends and relatives over 14 years of age may also visit your baby when a parent is present. Please keep in mind that we would prefer to have only two people at the bedside at a time.
Grandparents are allowed to visit without the parents if given permission by the parents. We prefer that parents are the only family members to bring visitors into the NICU.