Your Mercy Heritage membership card entitles you to discounts for:
- Drugs purchased at Mercy’s Outpatient Pharmacy
- Mercy Wellness Center classes
- Meals in Mercy’s cafeteria–The Marketplace & Grille
- Medical supplies from the Mercy Medical Supply store
- Mammograms at Mercy Medical Center facilities
- Mercy Lifeline emergency response system
As a Mercy Heritage member you’re also entitled to:
- Free valet parking (when space is available)
- Membership with the Mercy Credit Union
Health and Wellness Services
Mercy Heritage routinely offers health screens for a variety of conditions, including hearing loss, skin cancer, cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Social and Travel Opportunities
Staying active and keeping in touch with people are essential to staying healthy. You’re bound to find something to enjoy from our year-round social agenda, which includes bridge and other card games, concerts, theater, bus trips, cruises and other fun-filled opportunities.
Free to Mercy Heritage members, this computerized telephone system checks on the well-being of seniors who live alone or are homebound. PhoneNet users receive a phone call at the same time each day. If no one answers, steps are taken to discover if there is a problem. Sign up by calling the Heritage office at 244-3541.