The Wellness Center enforces the following guidelines for your health and safety.
General Membership Information (PDF)
SATURDAYS FROM 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Immediate family members (spouse and children high school age and younger) can use the facility for free while accompanied by wellness center member. Adult children and grandchildren must use a guest pass. Scheduled class times in pool and gym have priority. Members are responsible for any participating family member. Children must be at least age 12 or older to use equipment. All family members must sign in at the front desk.
- All members must provide their own towels.
- A handicap/family changing room is available.
- Lockers are for use only while using the facility. Please lock up all items and remove membership card and items after each visit.
- Mercy is not responsible for any lost items anywhere in the center.
- Rental lockers are available - $45/year to rent.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older to use the equipment.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Please only water in the facility.
Pool and whirlpool
- Footwear is required to and from pool areas for infection control and safety.
- Please shower before using the pool or whirlpool.
- Do not be in the water area by yourself.
- Parents must be in pool area with children ages 12 and younger.
- Ladders and stairs MUST be used when getting into and out of the pool and whirlpool.
- No life guard on duty.
Members can activate the red “emergency call” buttons in whirlpool, pool, racquetball court, gym, equipment areas, and locker rooms to alert staff and hospital security of an emergency. If necessary, call “799,” to notify the hospital of a severe emergency. Mercy Medical Center is not responsible for injuries that occur in the Wellness Center.