- Senior Services and Housing
- Home Respiratory Care and Medical Supply
- Mercy Hospice
- Why Mercy Hospice?
- When is it Time for Hospice?
- Who is Eligible for Hospice Care?
- The Mercy Hospice Team
- Care at Home and in the Nursing Home/Assisted Living Center
- Mercy Hospice – Johnston Facility
- How is Hospice Care Paid For?
- Arranging for Hospice Services
- Becoming a Hospice Volunteer
- Make a Gift to Mercy Hospice
- What Others Say about Mercy Hospice
- Contact Us
- House of Mercy
- Workforce Health Initiative
- Wellness Center
- Jordan Creek “Find Your Center”
For admissions information, contact our Admissions Coordinator, Tami Singleton, Monday through Friday, at (515) 201-5564.
If you need information outside of business hours, call us 24 hours a day at the phone numbers listed below.
1055 6th Avenue, Suite 200
Des Moines, IA 50314
For care at our Hospice facility:
Mercy Hospice – Johnston
5820 Winwood Drive
Johnston, IA 50131
For information about making a donation to Mercy Hospice, please contact Mercy Foundation by phone at (515) 247-3248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.