- Senior Services and Housing
- Home Respiratory Care and Medical Supply
- Mercy Hospice
- Why Mercy Hospice?
- When is it Time for Hospice?
- Who is Eligible for Hospice Care?
- The Mercy Hospice Team
- Care at Home and in the Nursing Home/Assisted Living Center
- Mercy Hospice – Johnston Facility
- How is Hospice Care Paid For?
- Arranging for Hospice Services
- Becoming a Hospice Volunteer
- Make a Gift to Mercy Hospice
- What Others Say about Mercy Hospice
- Contact Us
- House of Mercy
- Workforce Health Initiative
- Wellness Center
- Jordan Creek “Find Your Center”
Life-limiting illness does not have to be faced alone. Both patients and families experience unique challenges and stresses. The dedicated staff members at Mercy Hospice combine the expertise you need with the compassion you deserve at this difficult time.
Mercy Hospice is Medicare certified and accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), the leading health care accrediting body in the world. JCAHO sets strict standards of care, which must be met in order to achieve accreditation. All areas of the hospice program are evaluated during the accreditation process including successful pain control, infection control, appropriate staffing, staff training and family education.
Whether at home, in a nursing home/assisted living center or at the Mercy Hospice – Johnston facility, you can rest assured you and your family will receive the best quality hospice care possible.