Mercy Occupational Health partners with you to protect your most valuable asset: your workforce. It starts by getting to know you and your business, so we may anticipate and identify your specific needs and deliver valuable solutions.
Mercy Occupational Health delivers value by:
- Improving workplace safety
- Reducing Workers’ Compensation cost
- Minimizing OSHA recordables
- Reducing lost work time and cost
- Reducing risk of re-injury for injured workers
- Reducing administrative costs by saving you time and resources
- Improving productivity and morale
What to bring to your DOT physical
Our clinical team provides recommendations for how you can enhance safety, minimize risk and manage challenging employment issues regarding fit-for-duty and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For more information, please call (515) 358-5950.