The health care experts at Mercy Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Clinic specialize in caring for adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat. Our doctors are all board certified in Otolaryngology and provide complete care from diagnosis through treatment of ENT conditions.
Commonly treated disorders include, but are not limited to:
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Ringing in the ears
- Hearing loss
- Smell and taste disorders
- Nose bleeds
- Chronic ear infections (otitis media)
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Hoarseness and vocal cord disorders
- Head and neck cancer
- Facial paralysis (Bell’s Palsy)
In addition, Mercy ENT Clinic also offers hearing aid and audiology services to patients with hearing loss.