Mercy Medical Center:
(In-room ordering, call 4-4444 anytime 6:30am-6:30pm)
Patient meals are provided through Room Service. A menu will be provided with instructions and hours of service. If you are unable to order independently, please talk with the nursing staff. Room Service meals are also available for family members and guests to purchase.
Marketplace & Grille
Main Building, Level A, just east of the main elevators
The cafeteria offers a wide variety of food choices, seven days a week. Menus vary daily and are posted outside of the cafeteria’s main entrance.
Hot food is served daily from 6:15 a.m.-9:30 a.m., 10:45 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.-7 p.m. Hot food is also available – weekdays only – from 1 a.m.-4 a.m. Vending machines are also located just west of the cafeteria, available 24 hours a day.
Mercy Medical Plaza Building on A-Level
Open weekdays from 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m., the Atrium Deli offers a variety of breakfast and lunch.
East Tower, Level 1 (across from the Surgery Waiting Area)
Offers a wide selection popular coffee drinks, specialty drinks, pastries and desserts. Starbucks gift cards accepted.
- Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 6:30 a.m. - noon.
- Outside of the Marketplace & Grille
- Near the Surgery Lounge
- Next to the Emergency Department
- On A-Level and Level 1 of Mercy Medical Plaza
At Mercy West Lakes:
Offers a variety of pre-packaged, self-serve and cafeteria-style food items, including hot sandwiches, entrees and side dishes, soups, salad, deli sandwiches and desserts. Menus vary daily and are posted outside of the cafeteria’s main entrance.
- Breakfast served weekdays 4 – 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch served weekdays 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner served weekdays 4:45 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
West Lakes Brew
Offers a wide selection of coffee drinks, specialty drinks, pastries and desserts.
- Monday–Friday 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Closed on Sunday
- Level 2 near Emergency Department