Thank you for choosing Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines for your health care needs.
At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide either a current insurance card or information about your current insurance carrier, as well as any specific forms or original documentation (claim forms, authorizations, referrals, etc.) required by your carrier.
As a courtesy, Mercy will file insurance claims, but you are ultimately responsible for paying for the services provided. Regardless of your ability to pay, Mercy will perform services that are indicated to be medically necessary.
Mercy Medical Center
- Admitting? (515) 247-4444
- Billing customer service (515) 247-4199
- Payment financial counseling (515) 247-3174
- Patient Care Questions or Concerns? Call the Patient Advocate (515) 643-2861
- Medical Records Release of Information (515) 247-4147
- Billing Questions? Call Customer Service at (515) 643-2519
- Payment financial counseling (515) 643-2519
- Patient Care Questions or Concerns? Call the clinic you visited
- Medical Records? Call the clinic you visited
- Clinic locations and phone numbers