Thank you for choosing Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines for your health care needs.
At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide either a current insurance card or information about your current insurance carrier, as well as any specific forms or original documentation (claim forms, authorizations, referrals, etc.) required by your carrier.
As a courtesy, Mercy will file insurance claims, but you are ultimately responsible for paying for the services provided. Regardless of your ability to pay, Mercy will perform services that are indicated to be medically necessary.
Mercy Medical Center
- Admitting? (515) 247-4444
- Billing Questions? Call Customer Services at (515) 247-4199
- Payment Arrangements? Call Financial Counseling at (515) 247-3174
- Patient Care Questions or Concerns? Call the Patient Advocate at (515) 643-2861
- Medical Records? Call Medical Records Release of Information at (515) 247-4147
- Billing Questions? Call Customer Service at (515) 643-2519
- Payment Arrangements? Call Clinic Financial Counseling at (515) 643-2519
- Patient Care Questions or Concerns? Call the clinic you visited
- Medical Records? Call the clinic you visited
- List of all clinics and phone numbers