Mercy provides a free high-speed internet connection for patients and visitors. Click or tap your wifi settings and look for the network labeled "Guest" -- select that network.
QUESTIONS ABOUT MERCY Wi-Fi
- Do I need an account to access the wireless network? No.
- Where is wireless available? If the network is available on your phone, tablet or laptop -- you are in the wi-fi signal area.
- Is the wireless network secure? No. Information sent to and from your device could be captured by others.
- Can Mercy help me configure my computer? No.
- Can I print from the wireless network? No.
- What do I need to access the wireless network? You need a smartphone or laptop with a wireless.