Mercy provides a free high-speed internet connection for patients and visitors available at Mercy Medical Center, Mercy West Lakes, Mercy College, the Crocker Building, and the Mercy Sleep Center.
Click or tap your wifi settings and look for the network labeled "Guest" -- select that network.
ONLINE PATIENT RECORDS ACCESS
Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines and Mercy Clinics offer patients access to their health records online using a secure portal called My OneCare. Learn more
QUESTIONS ABOUT MERCY Wi-Fi
- Do I need an account to access the wireless network? No.
- Where is wireless available? If the network is available on your phone, tablet or laptop -- you are in the wi-fi signal area.
- Is the wireless network secure? No. Information sent to and from your device could be captured by others.
- Can Mercy help me configure my computer? No.
- Can I print from the wireless network? No.
- What do I need to access the wireless network? You need a smartphone or laptop with a wireless card.