Create and send a free Mercy Electronic Greeting Card to brighten someone's day.
Mercy Medical Center is pleased to provide this free service to our patients and their family and friends. Choose a card, submit your message, and we will print your e-card and hand-deliver it to your loved one's bedside.
Please read the following guidelines before sending an eCard:
- Cards are printed weekday mornings (excluding holidays) at 9 a.m. and delivered by one of our volunteers. Patient greeting cards must be received by 9 a.m. CT to be delivered the same day.
- E-cards sent on weekends or holidays will be printed the following business day. Every effort will be made to deliver your card, but we cannot guarantee delivery.
- If a patient has been discharged, is not a patient at Mercy Medical Center, or we were unable to deliver the card, it will be destroyed in accordance with our confidentiality standards.
- E-cards cannot be retrieved. If the patient has not received the e-card within the scheduled delivery time, please re-submit.
- E-cards will not be delivered to patients who have requested confidentiality.
- E-cards will be delivered to inpatients only. We are not able to deliver cards to patients coming to the hospital for same day surgery or outpatient testing.
Please be aware that your message will be viewed, printed and delivered by a hospital volunteer and/or staff. An e-mail card should not be used for confidential communications and is meant to be used solely as a method of sending encouragement to patients in the hospital. Please do not include information of a personal nature or include any medical or diagnostic information.