The purpose of the Mercy Innovation Center (MIC) is to support our colleagues and partners in transforming the delivery and experience of health care, whether here in Iowa or around the world.
No idea is too big or too small, as long as it adds value to those we serve.
Mercy will be nationally recognized for our Culture of Innovation.
- Focus on innovations that enhance the Mercy Experience for our patients.
- Ask and listen to our patients and guests
- Support high tech and high touch ideas
- Provide access to Mercy, everywhere and all the time.
- Collaborate – internally and externally, across industries
- Redesign the delivery of health care to increase the value
- Assist in process or product ideation
- Leverage the use of information technology
- Start small – pilot ideas
Innovation Advisory Committee lead by Sam Schone. The Mercy Innovation Advisory Committee assists in promoting innovation, exploring ideas and leading project teams.