Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital – Now Open
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 50-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients in their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury.
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
Overview of Amenities
- 50 private, luxurious suites with guest accommodations
- 12-bed, low-stimulus, secure brain-injury unit equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- Unit dedicated to stroke recovery and neurology wellness
- Bariatric suites furnished with specialty equipment to promote safety
- Adaptive kitchen for re-learning skills of daily living
- Day rooms designed for patients and their families to gather and support one another
- Transition apartment where patients can practice their independence prior to going home
- Outdoor healing and mobility courtyard designed to promote safe community re-entry
- Outdoor putting green and basketball court geared towards a more athletic-focused recovery
- Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Chapel – for spiritual support