The cosmetic form of botulinum toxin, often referred to by its product name Botox®, is a popular non-surgical injection that temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crows feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck. The toxin blocks the nerve impulses, temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles while giving the skin a smoother, more refreshed appearance.
JUVÉDERM® XC is a smooth gel filler used to smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. Results last up to a year.
Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. Restylane® may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years.
Obagi® Skin Care Products
Obagi® is a physician-prescribed skin care system which accelerates the skin’s natural cellular turnover. This system penetrates deep to improve damage in layers of the skin. It boosts functions of the skin at the cellular level to improve skin's cellular function to help it look and act younger and healthier. The System triggers the Therapeutic Cascade™ of actions that:
- Pushes fresher cells to the surface faster resulting in smoother skin, and the reduction of wrinkles and increased tolerance
- Reduces freckles and age spots and helps prevent the appearance of new pigmentation
- Promotes more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and balanced, more even skin tone
- Helps increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient looking skin
- Increases nutrients natural hydration and circulation for supple, healthy-looking skin
Each patient’s skin is assessed individually during a consultation with a Mercy Plastic Surgery to identify the Obagi® products to meet each patient’s needs.
Available only through a doctor, Latisse® is a once-daily prescription treatment used to grow eyelashes, making them naturally longer, thicker and darker.