The Mercy School of Clinical Laboratory Science is affiliated with several colleges and universities. The affiliates are listed below:
- Bemidji State University, Bemidji, Minnesota
- Graceland University, Lamoni, Iowa
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
- Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Minnesota University, Mankato, Minnesota
- Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri
- North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota
- Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
- Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa
Students accepted from the affiliated universities complete their senior year at the Mercy School of Clinical Laboratory Science, earning up to 40 semester hours of upper-level science credits based on the affiliated university's policy.
Before entering the program, students must complete all other university graduation requirements qualifying them for a B.S. or B.A. degree upon completion of the program at Mercy.
If you attend or attended a non-affiliated college or university and wish to attend this program, you are eligible to apply if you have completed a B.A. or B.S. degree and have met the academic requirements.