Mercy Cancer Center is proud to take part in National Cancer Survivors Day®, a CELEBRATION for those who have survived, an INSPIRATION for those recently diagnosed, a gathering of SUPPORT for families, and an OUTREACH to the community.
Cancer Survivors Day will be celebrated this year on Sunday, June 4, 2017. Mercy Cancer Center and John Stoddard Cancer Center invite all cancer survivors, along with their families, friends and caregivers, to enjoy an Iowa Cubs baseball game at Principal Park.
- Admission tickets for each cancer survivor and one guest will be paid for by the Cancer Centers.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $5 each by Friday, May 26. This $5 fee includes the cost of both the game ticket and lunch. Children three years old and under may sit on a parent's lap for free.
- Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. to enjoy food, drink and fun before the game. Please look for the table near the concrete baseballs on the southwest side of Principal Park to claim your game tickets.
- The game begins at 1:08 p.m.
- Parking is available in lots surrounding the ballpark.
Please register by Friday, May 26 online at www.johnstoddardcancer.org/survivor or by phone at (515) 643-8206. Register early as seating is limited. Reservations cannot be accepted the day of the event.