- Mercy Weight Loss & Nutrition Center Overview
- Bariatric Surgery
- OPTIFAST®/OPTITRIM® Program
- Individual Nutrition Counseling
- Live Healthy, Cook Healthy, Be Healthy
- 4 Weeks to a Healthier You
Coverage by insurance companies vary—some insurance companies will cover the charges associated with the surgery and the hospital stay, as well as the surgeon’s and anesthesiologist’s fees. Unless you are paying cash for this elective procedure, you must have a prior authorization from your insurance company before scheduling your surgery.
Mercy Weight Loss & Nutrition Center staff will work directly with you and your health insurance carrier to obtain the maximum coverage for your procedure.
If you do not have insurance coverage, a self-pay option is available. Contact Mercy Weight Loss & Nutrition Center by calling (515) 358-9400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The pre-surgical assessments as well as the post-surgical education and support sessions are typically an out-of-pocket expense.
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.