The OPTIFAST® and OPTITRIM programs at Mercy provide serious solutions for weight loss. They combine comprehensive lifestyle education and medical monitoring with a high-quality meal replacement plan. Mercy Weight Loss & Nutrition Center offers the comprehensive support and services needed to truly make this program successful.
WHAT IS OPTIFAST®?
Weight loss…Improved health…Renewed energy…self-esteem. Mercy’s OPTIFAST® and OPTITRIM meal replacement programs can make the difference. Clinically proven (in over 80 studies) to achieve lasting change, this medically supervised program treats the whole you, not just your weight.
One study of 20,000 patients showed:
- 52 pound average weight loss
- 29% decrease in blood glucose
- 15% decrease in cholesterol
- 10% decrease in blood pressure
Want to learn more? You can schedule a no-obligation consult with one of Mercy’s Weight Loss Coordinators.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE OPTIFAST® PROGRAM
OPTIFAST® is designed for people who have a Body Mass Index greater than 30 and have more than 50 pounds of weight to lose.
OPTIFAST® is an 18-week program that consist of three stages.
Phase 1: Active Weight Loss (weeks 1-12)
You'll consume OPTIFAST® meal replacement products while being monitored weekly by a physician or nurse practitioner. During this phase, you'll have a weekly class that is devoted to either behavior modification or exercise.
Phase 2: Transition (weeks 13-18)
You'll consume OPTIFAST® products for all meals except for one, which will consist of low-calorie, highly nutritious food. During this phase, you'll continue to be monitored by our physician or nurse practitioner. Weekly classes will continue to address behavior modification and also nutritional counseling.
Phase 3: Long-term maintenance (weeks 18 and beyond)
You have lifetime access to Mercy’s classes, OPTIFAST® products and the ability to be weighed weekly to help keep you on track.
- Focus on the whole you by a multidisciplinary team of physicians, dietitians, nurse, behaviorists and recreation therapists
- Weekly clinic visits with lifestyle, nutrition and activity group counseling to help manage long-term weight loss
- Easy-to-follow full meal replacement during the active weight loss phase, followed by a gradual return to self-prepared foods
- Proven to reduce weight-related health conditions
- FREE lifetime maintenance program after completion of the OPTIFAST® program
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE OPTIFAST® CONSULTATION TODAY
Scheduling your free OPTIFAST® consultation is easy! You can request it by calling (515) 358-9400, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.