Since 2009, Mercy West Lakes offers low-risk moms an alternative location for their full-term baby’s arrival inside a sun-lit and home-like birthing suite.
Mercy West Lakes Services & Amenities
- Provides care for low-risk pregnancies, deliveries, postpartum and newborn care
- Handles deliveries after 37 weeks of pregnancy
- Mothers labor, deliver, recover and postpartum (LDRP) in a single suite for their entire stay
- Provides neonatologist support during delivery
- Provides neonatal transport team in the unlikely event there are complications
- Provides mother transport downtown at the same time as baby
- Employs nurses trained for specific areas of the birthing process, including labor, delivery and post-partum recovery
- Offers on-call volunteer birth doulas to laboring mothers to aid in comfort measures and pain management
- Secure newborn nursery is available 24 hours a day
- Offers lactation and breastfeeding consultation and support while you are still in the hospital
- Little Miracles Lactation Boutique–West can sell or rent breast pumps and check with your insurance to see if they are covered
- Offers newborn photography from the comfort of the LDRP suite
Get your free packet of birthing information today!
To request your free packet of information simply contact us today! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the request.