Mercy’s luxurious birthing suites are located on Level 3 of Mercy’s East Tower. It is the goal of the delivery team to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
What to expect in the birthing unit
Each of the birthing suites is equipped with:
- A modern birthing bed
- A whirlpool tub to labor in
- State-of-the-art technology designed to keep mother and baby safe
- A sleep sofa for the labor partner
- A 27” flat panel television with DVD/CD player
- Wireless internet access
- Large windows to allow lots of natural light into the suite
- Small refrigerator for personal use
Mercy also provides dedicated Cesarean section rooms with private recovery areas for post-surgery and two spacious waiting rooms for friends and family.
Families delivering at Mercy will move from the birthing unit to a recovery suite just steps away after they deliver and have bonded with their newest little one.
Get your free packet of birthing information today!
To request your free packet of information simply fill out this easy form! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the request.