The recovery unit at Mercy is located on Level 2 of the Mercy’s East Tower and offers families a warm and comfortable suite to spend anywhere from 2-3 days in after delivery. Friends and family are welcome to visit you and your newest addition between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
What to expect in the recovery unit
The Mother/Baby Unit provides a warm, comfortable and quiet atmosphere that allows the bonding process between parent and child to continue. The Mother/Baby Unit contains luxurious private rooms that include:
- Single or double beds
- A sleep sofa for labor partner
- Flat panel television with DVD/CD player
- 24 hour access to the newborn nursery
- State-of-the-art infant security system
- Wireless internet access
- Large windows to allow for lots of natural light
- Complimentary room service for mother
- One complimentary meal for bithing partner
- Large bathroom with new fixtures and hair dryer
- Small refrigerator for personal use
- Large waiting area for friends and family
Get your free packet of birthing information today!
To request your free packet of information simply fill out this easy form! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the request.