Every pregnancy is unique, and should your pregnancy include complications or concerns, know that Mercy is there to help you through it. Your doctor may send you to Mercy’s OB Emergency and Antepartuym Unit for evaluation. This can include lab tests, fetal monitoring and/or ultrasounds.
Board-certified OB hospitalists are available 24/7 to help you and your doctor determine the course of care that’s right for you and your child.
What to expect in the OB Emergency and Antepartum Unit
Mercy’s OB Emergency and Antepartum Unit is located on Level 3 of Mercy’s East Tower. Patients are given warm, comfortable and private suites to stay in during their stay-no matter the duration. Ammenities include:
- Specialized nursing care for high-risk mothers
- Sleep sofas for a support person
- Flat panel televisions with DVD players
- Small refrigerators for personal use
- Complimentary room service for the duration of your stay
- Wireless internet access
- Large windows to allow for lots of natural light
- Spacious bathroom with updated fixtures and hair dryer
- Unprecedented access to physical and emotional support and resources
Get your free packet of birthing information today!
To request your free packet of information simply fill out this easy form! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the request.