- Mercy Women and Infants' Center Overview
- Choosing a Mercy Hospital
- Mercy West Lakes
- Birthing Unit
- Mother/Baby Unit
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Childbirth Education Classes and Tours
- Mercy Lactation Consultants & Information
- Little Miracles Lactation Boutique
- Pregnancy Health Center
- Patient Stories
- Special-care Services
- Web Nursery
- Maternity Triage and Treatment Unit
- Perinatal Center of Iowa
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Mercy Stork Affair
- Women & Infants' Center Virtual Tour
Every pregnancy is unique, and should your pregnancy include complications or concerns, know that Mercy is there to help you through it. Your doctor may send you to Mercy’s Maternity Triage & Treatment (MTT) Unit for evaluation. This can include lab tests, fetal monitoring and/or ultrasounds.
Board-certified maternal-fetal medicine doctors from Mercy's Perinatal Center of Iowa will be available to you and your doctor to assist in determining the course of care that’s right for you and your child.
What to expect in the Maternity Triage & Treatment unit
Mercy’s Maternity Triage & Treatment Unit (MTT) is located on Level 3 of Mercy’s East Tower. Patients are given warm, comfortable and private suites to stay in during their stay-no matter the duration. Mercy's MTT also offers:
- Specialized nursing care for high-risk mothers
- Sleep sofas for a support person
- Flat panel televisions with DVD players
- Small refrigerators for personal use
- Complimentary room service for the duration of your stay
- Wireless internet access
- Large windows to allow for lots of natural light
- Spacious bathroom with updated fixtures and hair dryer
- Unprecedented access to physical and emotional support and resources
Get your free, no-obligation packet of birthing information today!
To request your FREE packet of information simply contact us today! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the request.