- Mercy Women and Infants' Center Overview
- Choosing a Mercy Hospital
- Mercy West Lakes
- Birthing Unit
- Mother/Baby Unit
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Childbirth Education Classes and Tours
- Mercy Lactation Consultants & Information
- Little Miracles Lactation Boutique
- Pregnancy Health Center
- Patient Stories
- Special-care Services
- Web Nursery
- Maternity Triage and Treatment Unit
- Perinatal Center of Iowa
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Mercy Stork Affair
Mercy is pleased to introduce Bella Baby Photography to capture newborn's first photos. A professional mini-photo shoot takes place right in the comfort of your room. Friends and family are welcome to stay to view this special occasion.
A professional photographer will photograph your baby and post the photos online. A custom slideshow for your viewing is available shortly after your session. Online viewing and ordering is password protected and only available to those you choose to share your password with. The slide show will be available for viewing for 14 days after the photos are taken.
Click on the link below then select “view my photos” and enter your unique password when prompted.
Tips for a great photo shoot
- Bring your favorite baby blanket from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo. Solids are always best.
- Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt for mom and dad to wear in photos. The photographer may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
- Bella Baby photographs captures that special moment that is a once in a lifetime memory for you and your newborn baby. All sessions are no obligation and given to you specially from Mercy.